StarSkaters if you are testing please create invoice, using "purchase product" on the left side under registration.
Canskate break for Christmas Dec 19th restarts Jan 7. Precanskate/parent and tot session ends Dec 19th
PreCanSkate starting in Jan registration open !
email@example.com This is the new email for all etransfer, no other email will be accepted, please include invoice number and not your child's name to avoid delay in processing your etransfer.
1. Refund: The petawawa Skating Club has a no refund policy for any program once the program has started. Refunds can be requested in writing and must accompany a Dr letter. Additionally, all refunds are subject to a $35.00 administration fee and will be prorated. *In case of a rink closure due to pandemic refunds will prorated on date the rink was close
2. Helmet Policy: All Skate Canada member clubs and skating schools who offer a CanSkate program must ensure all CanSkate and Adult CanSkate participants up to and including stage 5 must wear a csa approved hockey helmet while on the ice.
3. E-transfer Payment instructions and the optional monthly payment policy
1. When you have selected Interac e-Transfer as a payment method, you will be required to set up as the only accepted email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please include Invoice number in the comments.
Security question: What is this for?
Security answer: skating
2. If paying in monthly installments, payments must be completed monthly. Members not current will not be permitted on the ice.
3. Invoices must be paid before stepping onto the ice, or access to the ice may be denied.
E-transfer Instructions de paiement Si vous avez sélectionné votre Virement Interac comme mode de paiement, vous devrez configurer la seule adresse électronique acceptée comme suit: email@example.com Veuillez inclure le numéro de facture dans les commentaires. Question de sécurité: what is this for? Réponse de sécurité: skating
Main Content Page Title
This is a single page layout with no area for a sub-menu. You can enter in all the content you would like including adding images and links to files you may want to upload.
Click on the Edit icon (looks like a pencil) on the top right of this area to replace this this content with your own information.
Bottom Content Title
This is an additional section to be able to add content