Welcome to our NEW Online Registration System For all Programs!
In order to help you navigate through the process please see the detailed information below.
HOW TO REGISTER:
Setup an Account:
- Click on the "Registration" tab of our registration website
- Click “LOG IN” on the top right-hand corner of the page
- Follow the instructions under “First Time Registering?” You will create an account using the name of the primary owner of the account (ie: a parent/guardian of the skater)
- The next time you log in, you will simply need to input your email address and password.
- When you get to the Participants page, be sure to add all skaters that will be registering for our programs. Also, ensure that skaters profiles are filled out completely.
Once you have set up your account, you will be brought back to the main page of the registration site.
- Click the “Registration” tab
- On the left side of the screen under QUICK NAVIGATION, choose your program (ie: PreCanSkate, CanSkate, STARSkate)
- You can then also filter by Category Level to only see the options for a specific level (ie: PreCanSkate, CanSkate , StarSkate, Adult and Teen or Synchro)
- Select the option desired by clicking the REGISTER button assigned to that option. A box will appear asking you to choose the participant for this program. A Registration Review page will then appear with your selection.
- If this is the only program desired click “Confirm & Register”
- If you would like to add more programs or more skaters click “Register for More Programs”
- Repeat process until you have selected ALL of your desired programs. You can return to your registration page at any time by clicking the “Shopping Cart” button.
- Once you have collected all desired program and have clicked "Confirm & Register" you will be taken to a page indicating your payment options. We have etransfer can be done online as directed on the invoice or by cheque in person be sure to indicate the program on the cheque.
We receive shares from Delta Bingo that help support our club, these shares help us keep our registration costs down. By supporting Delta Bingo you are helping our skating community!
Want to email club COVID -19 Committee click on link.
News and Events
From the Ontario government site:
As of September 22, 2021, Ontarians will need to be fully vaccinated (two doses plus 14 days) and provide their proof of vaccination along with photo ID to access certain public settings and facilities.
Update from Ontario Government: Children between ages 12 and 18 will also be allowed to enter indoor sports and recreation facilities without showing proof of vaccination but only “solely for the purpose of actively participating in an organized sport.”
Registration will open!
Programs we will be running are...
CanSkate, PreCanSkate(age 4+)
only 4 spots let for precanSkate
*No parent required on the ice for precanskate
Parent and Tot age 3+
and of course Synchro
We have posted a tentative
schedule (see schedule tab above)
Looking for new volunteer board
positions: Secretary or Bingo rep
Sept 1 please make
sure you register
Home Club your
Skate Canada Fee.
Ice times are subject to ice availability.
***Only accepting E-transfers at this time***
In "Message" in your etransfer put invoice Number and child name.
Please use email below for all etransfer no other email is accepted: email@example.com
Bottom Content Title
This is an additional section to be able to add content