Welcome to our NEW Online Registration System For all Programs!
In order to help you navigate through the process please see the detailed information below.
HOW TO REGISTER:
Setup an Account:
- Click on the "Registration" tab of our registration website
- Click “LOG IN” on the top right-hand corner of the page
- Follow the instructions under “First Time Registering?” You will create an account using the name of the primary owner of the account (ie: a parent/guardian of the skater)
- The next time you log in, you will simply need to input your email address and password.
- When you get to the Participants page, be sure to add all skaters that will be registering for our programs. Also, ensure that skaters profiles are filled out completely.
Once you have set up your account, you will be brought back to the main page of the registration site.
- Click the “Registration” tab
- On the left side of the screen under QUICK NAVIGATION, choose your program (ie: PreCanSkate, CanSkate, STARSkate)
- You can then also filter by Category Level to only see the options for a specific level (ie: PreCanSkate, CanSkate , StarSkate, Adult and Teen or Synchro)
- Select the option desired by clicking the REGISTER button assigned to that option. A box will appear asking you to choose the participant for this program. A Registration Review page will then appear with your selection.
- If this is the only program desired click “Confirm & Register”
- If you would like to add more programs or more skaters click “Register for More Programs”
- Repeat process until you have selected ALL of your desired programs. You can return to your registration page at any time by clicking the “Shopping Cart” button.
- Once you have collected all desired program and have clicked "Confirm & Register" you will be taken to a page indicating your payment options. We have etransfer can be done online as directed on the invoice or by cheque in person be sure to indicate the program on the cheque.
Want to email club COVID -19 Committee click on link.
News and Events
We have posted a schedule for winter see "schedule" tab above
Ice times are subject to ice availability.
Advanced and StarSkate:
you skate Tues and Thurs only
Option to buy another day: Friday
CanSkate: registration open
Skaters must be able to stand and move on
their own. Oct 13-Mar break
Tues or Sun
Parent and Tot Program
for any skater that is not able to
stand and move on their own this
is the program for you. both
Parent and child are on the ice
Tuesdays from 4-4:30
change in time 5-5:30,
PreCanSkate: Due to restrictions, as coaches and helpers are not able to pick up little ones we are unable to offer this program this time. We do offer parent and Tot.
Only accepting E-transfers at this time
In "Message" in your etransfer put invoice Number and child name.
Please use email below for all etransfer no other email is accepted: firstname.lastname@example.org
Bottom Content Title
This is an additional section to be able to add content