Att Sunday skaters (that are not skating) ensure your email on this site (your account) is correct for your refund.
Please do not email me about refunds they are bing done this week.
No skating on March 12 only.
Please make sure invoice number is in the notes of your etransfer, payments are due once registered *unless you made payment arrangements via club email
email@example.com This is the new email for all etransfer, no other email will be accepted, please include invoice number and not your child's name to avoid delay in processing your etransfer.
Welcome to our NEW Online Registration System For all Programs!
In order to help you navigate through the process please see the detailed information below.
HOW TO REGISTER:
Setup an Account:
- Click on the "Registration" tab of our registration website
- Click “LOG IN” on the top right-hand corner of the page
- Follow the instructions under “First Time Registering?” You will create an account using the name of the primary owner of the account (ie: a parent/guardian of the skater)
- The next time you log in, you will simply need to input your email address and password.
- When you get to the Participants page, be sure to add all skaters that will be registering for our programs. Also, ensure that skaters profiles are filled out completely.
Once you have set up your account, you will be brought back to the main page of the registration site.
- Click the “Registration” tab
- On the left side of the screen under QUICK NAVIGATION, choose your program (ie: PreCanSkate, CanSkate, STARSkate)
- You can then also filter by Category Level to only see the options for a specific level (ie: PreCanSkate, CanSkate , StarSkate, Adult and Teen or Synchro)
- Select the option desired by clicking the REGISTER button assigned to that option. A box will appear asking you to choose the participant for this program. A Registration Review page will then appear with your selection.
- If this is the only program desired click “Confirm & Register”
- If you would like to add more programs or more skaters click “Register for More Programs”
- Repeat process until you have selected ALL of your desired programs. You can return to your registration page at any time by clicking the “Shopping Cart” button.
- Once you have collected all desired program and have clicked "Confirm & Register" you will be taken to a page indicating your payment options. We have etransfer can be done online as directed on the invoice.
News and Events
PreCanSkate must be at least 4 years old by start of session .
CanSkate Levels 2-6 skater must be 4 years old and able to get up on there own and be able to move on ice with no aids.
adult /teen learn to skate. next session starting jan 7th
Parent and Tot program ages 3+ this program is run alongside our PreCanSkate group . When registering add both the child and parent to the cart before cashing out.
StarSkaters: advancing from CanSkate.
Advanced StarSkate: must have passed Star 5 dance Star 2 free and Star 3 skills.
Ice times are subject to ice availability.
**Only accepting E-transfers **
Invoice number must be in the message part of your etransfer.
Please use email below for all etransfer no other email is accepted:
fees past 30 days from end of season (may) are subject to admin late fee $20.00.